Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Things On My Mind

  • i just paid my bills and realized that have $20 to my name until the 28th. good thing i'm going home. the parents will take care of me.
  • this cold will NOT leave me alone. i'm so tired of blowing my nose.
  • i might be at jury duty in compton on monday. i have to call in over the weekend to see if i need to show up.
  • i'm tired of going on interviews. i guess it's a blessing to be asked to interview, but i just wish someone would hire me already.
  • yesterday's interview went well.
  • i need to pack tonight for my weekend trip home.
  • we're going to be so busy with saturday academy and the end-of-the-year show. no time for play.
  • i wish i could get my hair done before i go. but i don't have the time or the money.
  • hair appointments should be had weekly. going longer is tough.
  • this lady needs to email me the proposal schedule. i need it for a 10:30am meeting.
  • i'm ready for a vacation. can i hold off until august?
  • will i ever have a weekend where i have nothing to do? the answer to that question is NO.
  • i'm looking forward to 'so you think you can dance'. that is truly the highlight of my week. it inspires me.
  • liz needs to get the performing arts academy email out or i'm going to do it. i probably could start drafting the student's packet.
  • i want to go to the movies. i have one free ticket left. perhaps i'll take myself tonight to see fantastic four before going home today. (if that's okay with baby boi since he wants to see it too).
  • i have to complete the alumni mailing before i forget.
  • Chrisette's CD comes out today. oh yeah. $20 left... can't get it.
  • how's everyone's day going?

8 comments:

K.C. said...

One sentence: I can't wait until this show is over.

T.a.c.D said...

the show, and my convention....July 1st isn't coming fast enough

It is What It Is... said...

Ok - J.A.C. - thanks so much for asking how everyone's day is going...that was so thoughtful of you...

But I hope it wasn't a rhetorical question - lol cuz here is how my day is going:

I'm trying to stay positive. Its a struggle though...I'm trying to adjust to my new boss while living with the fact that I'm not going to do everything right all the time...I'm a perfectionist and at times a people (in authority) pleaser too....LOL

I'm broke too. People in my family (cousin's and brothers) owe me money and if they would pay me back I'd have some change in my pocket. I was told by one of my brothers: "Jess, you live at home with Mommy and Daddy, you should have money all the time so I figured I didn't need to pay you back this week..."

Incredible right?

Anyway,

I can't wait to see the show...I'm gonna try to make it. I missed it last year...so I'm going to make every effort to check it out this time.

Stay up!
Jcroft

jendayi said...

Aww Jcroft! I'm sorry your day isn't a sunny as it should be. You probably just want to wallow in your own right now, but I must say that I'm absolutely broke right now too. $20-in-my-checking-account broke! But luckily I'm coming home this weekend. (phew) I wish I had some amazing words of wisdom right now, but all I can say is to keep your head up. It's just a minor trial that I'm SURE you'll get over.

Thank you for actually responding to my question. I was not rhetorical.

Hopefully I'll see you at the show.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I LOVE SYTYCD as well. I saw it last night and it was so good.

How are you doing today?

Taj Tashombe said...

You are BLESSED.

Anonymous said...

hey j.a.c....I really love ur blog! you inspired me to see if the blogger world is for me. we'll see how this goes...

eclectik said...

I SO miss me some you!

e.

eclectik-relaxation.com

The Message board (Grown folk talk)

Related Posts with Thumbnails