Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Friday Wedding

I haven't talked to my old co-worker friend in a long time. I think it's been close to a year and a half. So when I emailed him to check up on him and his gf, it was a pleasant surprise to hear that he was engaged and getting married this Friday! I remember sitting at his desk talking about rings and proposal plans. He was so excited. It makes me smile just thinking about it. Well anyway, he invited me to the wedding so I'm going to go bask in their happiness. Take a look at the location of the wedding. (click here and visit the events section) Gorgeous huh? Congratulations Andre and Cynthia!

More and more friends are getting married! =O

4 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

this is like the 2nd or 3rd Friday wedding you have attended, i guess that's the norm out there huh...i know it will be nice and can't wait to see the pics...

jendayi said...

yep. the second co-worker wedding.

Krystal Klear said...

Good Evening,

Please add me to your blog roll. I have just started a blog to help single parents locate an absent parent. Can you also "shout me out" in one of your postings. My blog is www.children-1st.blogspot.com.

Thanks!
Krystal Klear

Deja~I~Am said...

I can't wait to ger married. I've never been the kind o always dream about a wedding, i just planned mine because everyone else did. Now, I feel old and just want to get married to the right person. yaddadamean???


PS. the place was FABULOUS

Related Posts with Thumbnails