Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Gotta Lot To Do

*just putting some stuff on paper for my reference - this is an 'in j.a.c.'s head' post*

okay. my flight leaves at 1:15pm tomorrow. i said i would do a half a day but i don't know. it depends on how much i get done tonight. i'm pretty much packed but i have to wash my hair. that's going to take a couple of hours. i'd be straight if i didn't have to go out tonight. near bear is in town. gotta see my girl before she leaves. she did email me like 2 weeks ago. i may leave work early today. be home by 3. i think the cast of "why did i get married?" will be on oprah today too so that'll be perfect. yep, i'm leaving early today. stamped: DECIDED. i have my resumes, my business cards...i should probably get my speech together... who i am... what i'm looking for.. my skill set.. my qualifications... yeah, i'll write out the important stuff that i need to remember on the plane. this is my chance. i have to use this opportunity to the full. i'm staying in my business clothes the entire weekend. you never know who you're going to meet. this weekend is not for play. it's going to be so much work. 4 straight days of hard networking. being on my p's and q's. i'm going to need a vacation when i get back. unfortunately i get in at 8 something in the evening on Monday. since my body will think it's 11 something, i'll probably go straight to bed so i can be up for work the next day. oh what it is to be an adult. speaking of being an adult, i gotta make sure all my bills are set up for bill pay. okay. i think that's it.

5 comments:

Little Brown Girl said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Thesis said...

"i have my resumes, my business cards...i should probably get my speech together... who i am... what i'm looking for.. my skill set.. my qualifications... yeah, i'll write out the important stuff that i need to remember on the plane. this is my chance. i have to use this opportunity to the full. i'm staying in my business clothes the entire weekend. you never know who you're going to meet. this weekend is not for play. it's going to be so much work. 4 straight days of hard networking. being on my p's and q's."



She's focused maaaaaaaaaaaaaayne! Now you know you'll have to update me when you get back. If you need anything while you're there, hit da cell!

Bon chances!

Chari said...

God's speed!!! Do well!! :D

Anonymous said...

Wow! Work it Mama!

Teej said...

i see you doing ur thing young lady. i's proud of you.

Related Posts with Thumbnails