Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I Diversified



Kendo, the sneaker boutique for women.

I can't believe I forgot to post about this! Golden just reminded me... About 3 weeks ago, I diversified... That's right people. I expanded my range and broke out of my stiletto and flip flop game. There above you will find my very first pair of Air Force Ones. And I must say that I'm in love. Jenn bought a fresh pair as well. You should have seen us... We were so excited... The young, Asian employees in the store could clearly tell that we were novices. They looked at us black girls with confused looks on their faces and asked, "Have you ever been here before?" Ha! That was funny. (Is there any other race that's up on their tennis shoe game (and other games) like the Asians? Notice the name of my AF1s. And Golden's tennis are coming from Japan.) I wish I could find a picture of the hot pink, black and white high top Reeboks I bought as well... Now those are VERY ecclectic. The 'fit gotta be Just Right for those. (Shout out to Dame.) So now that I'm in love with tennis shoes again, I need to get over the fear of wearing them! I don't want to get them dirty!!! Shout out to Nigel for demonstrating how to walk in Air Force Ones at the picnic. Lol. Apparently there's a certain strut that will prevent your AF1s from getting dirty. Oh and when in grass or dirt, wear black soled tennis shoes only. I'm learning Nigel!

6 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

I am so in love with this post...why because Nike has been giving it to us for the past couple of years, J i got some throwback joints that will have your head spinning...so check it right...when I come to LA and you pick me up on Saturday am, you KNOW the FIRST place we are going right...OK..

jendayi said...

lol. Okay. Kendo it is!

Jenn Will said...

Ok so i've worn mine twice now right...but only to places I know they won't get dirty-Dave & Busters and the movies. However i'm having a jean issue, my pants legs cover all the hotness that is my AF1's. It was explained to me by J, that special cut jeans are required, basically the ankle is cut a bit smaller to maximaze the visibility of the shoe!! So basically AF1's are forcing me to re-evaluate my ENTIRE style. Also I was looking at pics from the "soled out" event and almost all the girls had on skirts, or shorts with their AF1's...it was all leg and then shoe, which made for a very sexy look. So yeah, I need new jeans and longer legs...Tiff when you get LA we'll pick all that up. lol.

jendayi said...

i still have yet to take mine out the box! geez. i need to figure this out. congrats on your first wear!!

Xx Paperkloadz xX said...

I'M A TENNIS SHOE HO! AND NOW YOU HAVE TO FIND SPOTS AND PUT ME UP ON GAME!

Anonymous said...

Sole Inspiration this is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails