Tuesday, October 09, 2007

If You Know Me...

...than you know that I'm a big Jennifer Lopez fan. If you're a dancer, a wanna be singer, and wanna be star like me, pick up her album today. Have fun dancing in your divalicious outfit in front of the mirror. I know I will!

Update: I'm listening to Jennifer now. Would I recommend her album. In a word: No. I would not recommend her album...

UNLESS you are as enamored by her swagger as I am...unless you respect how hard-working this woman of color is...unless you like the sweetness of her voice...unless you appreciate dance music that will make you sweat...unless you are a girlie girl like me who relates to lyrics on love, walking in YSL shoes, moving your body, and staying together. If you are none of the above, Stay Away! Lol.





4 comments:

Chari said...

Love the pic in that black dress!!

jendayi said...

chick is fierce

T.a.c.D said...

i can't say that i a die hard fan like you, but i do have much respect for her...she does bring it, and her style and just all around swagger is on POINT...the gurl is badd...

Lyrically speaking said...

Nice pics of JLo, whenever I get that urge to lose some weight, she's the one that I look up to :)it seems like she got it all together from her husband to her booty, lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails