Sunday, February 03, 2008

Blogging During The Superbowl

So I decided to chill at home for Superbowl 42. I did a lot in the streets yesterday and I prefer some quiet time today. Well as much quiet time as you can get while watching a superbowl game. I'm excited and worried at the same time. The Patriots are good so the Giants need to be ON POINT. Please keep it together Giants. I need you to work this.

Do you realize that you cannot move from the tv for the complete 3-4 hours of the game? If you do, you stand to miss some of the greatest commercials of the year.

Okay. 39 minutes til kick-off. Let me grab some nachos.

Sookie Sookie now. I'm hype already. And they haven't done anything but run out!

Jordin looks nervous. She sounds good. It's so effortless for her. Goosebumps!! Sing girl!

That's the biggest coin toss circle I've ever seen. Let's go New York!

Who names their child Plaxico?

I'm so glad Bill Belachick changed his rageddy sweatshirt!

That was an good drive. Patriots are hustlin though. New York better believe that they will be there. Let's go defense.

See. That 43 yard return is basically a preview of things to come. The Giants can't let stuff like that happen man!! Get it together!!!

Come on Antonio!!! No penalties man! What the #%@( are you doing?! Facemask too?! Freak you Pierce!

I love Angelina Joile! RETURN.

Good. Out of bounds kick. We need all the help we can book. 40 yard line here we go.

I have no confidence in Eli. Whenever he throws I just assume it's a bad throw. @^$#! An interception!

We look like an absolute mess. SMH.

Supermodels and lizards doing the thriller dance. Hmmm....

2 Sacks In A Row!! Defense did their job!! Let's go! Tom's going to be sore tomorrow. He he he.

FUMBLE!! Go GIANTS!

Synopsis of first half - The Giants are holding on, but they're making too many mistakes. The only way we're going to win is if we make touchdowns. Forget the sacks, forget the field goals...Make Touchdowns. The commercials are kinda wack. The one with Justin Timberlake was memorable. Where's the genius though? Let's step it up!

For real Shaq?! Lol.

See, it's stupid mistakes like having 12 men on the field that ruins us. There's no excuse for that sort of crap. Watch the Patriots score off that bull... Well maybe not. The Giants defensive is working it out!

GEAH! That's like the 4th sack right?!! Strahan rules!! Man. The defense is TIGHT! Alright now Manning. Don't let me down.

Toomer is taking care of me right now. They have to score right here.

Dang man! =(

This sucks. No one is scoring! Zzzzzz.

YEAH!! Some action!!! Kevin Boss with a 45 yard run! Did you see the way Smith looked at him? Ha! "Yeah punk. That was a complete pass!" TOUCHDOWN!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah! Oh my goodness. I love ELI MANNING! lol. (This time.)

I love my little football playing robot that warms up on the left side of the screen during commericals. He's great! There's something about that robot! lol. He looks so real. He's so shiny this time. Look at him. Sexy...

That E-trade baby commercial is strange. lol.

I never understood why running backs run straight into piles thinking they can bust through. Aren't the odds against you? Seems like a waste of a down.

Good spin Eli. Bad throw Eli.

That Hyundai Genesis looks just like a BMW.

I'm starting to fall asleep. Can someone please make a play?

This is a long drive. Oh my goodness. New England is going to score. 10 to 7, Giants. 3:12 to go. 1st and goal for the Patriots. I'm scared. 2nd and goal. Deep breath. 3rd and goal. I'm going to cry. =( Patriots lead by 4. Again.

14 yard return. That's it. We've lost. 2:39 to go? Yeah. I have no faith. We're done.

Adriana Lima! Love her. If I love her, I bet men go crazy over her. And she didn't even do anything in that commercial but sit with a football. lol.

Run Eli Run!! Slipped out of that sack. PASS COMPLETE! Holla!

Yeah. We're done.

OH MY GOD!! OH MY GOD!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!! OH MY GOSH!

I'm spent.

"The Giants Have Won The Superbowl"

And scene. =)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving this post even if I can't stand the Giants. LOL. They pulled it out though. Congrats!

And that A. Lima commercial was the best one all evening. LOL.

Anonymous said...

this is funny. I like this post. play by play

T.a.c.D said...

totally dramatic...
i wanted the Giants to win, so i am totally excited!

Vickilyn said...

This was str8 comedy!

jendayi said...

i just re-read the post. i guess it IS funny. ha! Thanks guys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails