Friday, February 22, 2008

Ran-Dumb Thoughts

When is Gabrielle Union not at a party or event? She's Hollywood's party girl. I can't click on an event without seeing her big ole' smile in a cute little dress... No one is in the office today. The snow is really coming down. So SP ordered pizza for those of us who are here... It feels like a genuine Friday today. Especially since we're so chill today. I love it when we play at work.... I have a hair appointment today. Perfect way to end the day. I can't wait to cut my hair though. I'ma have to go home for that. Don't trust my stylist to do me the right way.... Baby boi and I are going home for the memorial. Can wait for that. It's so much more comfortable at my 'rents house. I have my car, my own room, my mom's cooking. Baby boi said he wanted to spend more time with my pops too, so that's perfect... What's good for the weekend? I have a hair appointment tonight, but since it's snowing, I might not be going much of anywhere for the remainder of my off days. The snow is really pretty though. Calming too. Makes for warmer weather as well. The hawk isn't out... Well, I'm tuning out folks. Have a wonderful, dry, and warm weekend! Holla.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our girl Gabrielle is everywhere. Did you get to the Black Hollywood Party put on by Essence?

jendayi said...

Nope. I wasn't able to attend Darn It! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails