Friday, February 01, 2008

Ran-Dumb Thoughts

I'm in pain. I banged my knee against the wall in the middle of the night. Now I'm walking around with a limp. See what happens when you sleep in a twin bed? My beds have become progressively worse as I got older. I had a full bed as a child. When I went to college, I slept in the dreaded twin for 4 years. And then upon graduation, I moved down to a futon. I'm tired of sleeping in small beds. It's not fair. I'm too old for this mess.


I can't afford anything on my favorite new site. Net-a-porter. Barney's. Christian Louboutin. Come on now. What am I supposed to do with that?

I forgot my umbrella dag on it. And it's really raining.

Today would be the day when the hours pass by slowly. Why?!! Fridays are supposed to be fast moving right?

I gotta figure out what my social scene is going to look like out here. I should be able to piece something together from okayplayer, fusicology and going right? Am I missing anything?

I'm in the mood for a really good sandwich. Lunchtime! Holla!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails