Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Good Energy

Before I get back to work, I just wanted to quickly put down in writing that I love my Financial Director! For the second time now, she's invited me out to lunch just to check up on me. How sweet! Both times, we've had amazing conversations. We have a lot in common like the fact that we both moved to NY from LA for Essence, have significant others in LA, and family in OK. So you can imagine how easy it is for us to connect. But anyway, she's just so fabulous! And it's not because of her title or the fact that she's always fashionably on point. Her personality is so wonderfully uplifting. She just has this spirit about her that attracts people. That just goes to show that good energy and a little care and concern for other people goes a long way. I'm inspired. I love my Financial Director! (I think I said that already.) =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's great that you all vibe! That is sooo necessary!

Chari said...

Sounds good! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails