Monday, February 04, 2008

Ran-Dumb Thoughts

My weekend was so busy. Brunch, mimosas and french toast with the ladies to window shopping to music stores, to the movies, to dinner and cosmos at Dave & Busters to Starbucks to Filene's Basement to the movies again to a party at Belmont Lounge. Phew. That's the most I've done since I've been here.

Katherine Heigl has been named the number 1 most desirable woman. I'm not quite sure why. What is it about her?

You know what song still gets me? Bilal's "Soul Sista". It's such a passionate song. Everytime I hear it, I'm reminded of the video. Bilal was so into this song. Making awkward faces and body movements. Loved it.

I fell asleep in a meeting today. That's not good. I tried to stuff myself full of donuts poppers and snickers but that didn't work. I'm just plain ole exhausted. And now I feel nauseous. I can't concentrate today. I wish I could go home now and rest for a little bit. My shows come on tonight too. Girlfriends. The Game. Making The Band. I need a nap before those come on or I won't make it.

I put a picture of some wedding bands that I really like up in my desk and my co-worker asked about them. She wanted to know if I was getting married. I think I better take them down. lol. I don't want to give anyone any ideas.

1 more hour to go. I'm leaving right at 5. I have a pricing to do anyway, so the time should fly by.
There are so many shoes in the world and I realize that I only have the basics. I have blacks, browns, and greys for days. What about greens, purples and oranges? I need to diversify!

Holla.

1 comment:

K.C. said...

I have a picture of a wedding dress hanging at my desk...everyone here thought I was getting married too...lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails