Friday, February 29, 2008

Year of Travel

I'm so happy March is right around the corner. It's time to shed this winter mess. Hibernation period is over. In addition, with the bringing forth of March comes more opportunities to see baby boi and my family. Can't wait!!! I'm also really looking forward to my sister's graduation(s) in May. 4 days of family love and bonding. Mom, Dad, Grandma, Nana, baby boi, Gramps, Grandma B, Uncle Rache, Skylar, Pooh and AJ. Exciting little crew. I can't wait to break out my SLR camera for this. Professional pics all the way baby. And then at the end of May, the CLIMB master is having his first Leadership Awards Banquet. I definitely need to be in LA to support that. It'll be a great reunion, bonding experience as well. And then somewhere in the middle of all this, I'm supposed to go to Philly with KC to experience Ri Ri, Kanye, Lupe, and NERD. Now, I don't know how I'm going to do this, but I'm sure it'll work out. AND THEN my job thinks it would be a good idea for me to attend the Essence Music Festival in July. Hmm... And where is this money coming from might I ask? They tell me that all I have to take care of is my flight and hotel, but isn't that the largest chunk of expenses? Maybe not. The shows aren't exactly cheap are they? At least those are comp. We'll see. I know one thing. I need to stay my butt home during the months of April and June. I need a traveling account. Even if I can only contribute $5/month, I need to start one. I have a lot of plane rides to take this year. At least my frequent flier mileage will increase!

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

okay CLEARLY if you want to go to the Essence Music festival, i am DOWN! I have wanted to go for years...that might be a really cute trip for the ladies...so we need to discuss...i need some fun and music in my life!

Related Posts with Thumbnails