Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Friday

There's something about Fridays, right? When you wake up, it's not as hard. The sun seems to shine a little brighter. The music in your ears is a little more influential. The atmosphere at work is more upbeat. Just knowing that it's Friday makes for a pleasant day. I'm looking forward to my weekend. I worked a lot this week - to seven some days. (Fortunately for Essence, I love my job.) The last past four days have been no joke. I'm even starting to feel the effects in my throat. (Please don't let me get sick Lord!) But today is the beginning of a beautiful weekend. 1/3 of 3J is in town and Ronnie is coming into the city. Should be a pretty fabulous time!


(Are Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon pop-tarts bad for you? Whenever I buy a box, they disappear in 2-3 days. I love these things. Which is why my breakfast is pop-tarts and tea this morning. Delicious.)


Have a great weekend people! Oh, what are your plans?

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

i feel you totally...even though i am STILL sick, for some reason TODAY i don't feel AS sick...i hope you aren't getting sick either, because this thang is HARD to get ride of...get some green tea, theraflu and viatmin C in you STAT...

being sick, its gonna be a VERY chill weekend...i have NO plans...he is away on business and there are NO activites to be done...so maybe with a weekend of nothingness i'll be feeling more like myself...

Chari said...

Have a great weekend girl!! My plan is to REST!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails