Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Good Life

I'm actually quite content with where my life is right now. I'm home, but at the same time I'm not. Whenever I want to pick up and move back to the city, I can; and that's very refreshing. Come to think of it, I'm very blessed to have a place to lay my head in both states... with clothes at each spots I must add. lol. I'm super comfortable. I walk around in my robe most days, run errunds in my mother's luxury car when I need to, and eat free food. My dad is cool and my mom just seems to want to talk about shopping and men these days. I'm working with my non-profit again (although it's not paid), and basically saving money. I really didn't think that I would be as stress free as I am when I got laid off. I guess things really do happen for the best of reasons.

1 comment:

Chari said...

You go girl!! What non profit are you working for?

Related Posts with Thumbnails