Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Jehovah's Hand

I can see the guiding hand of God behind all that is occuring in my life.

I understand why I have yet another Bible study to complete. To be refined and draw closer to Jehovah so that I can be who I need to be when my time does come.
I understand why God put it in me to have as a resolve not to deal with men in 2009. So I can not be distracted and focus on the Kingdom.
I understand why I've had the painful experiences I've had. They've kicked my butt into running towards the right path.
I understand why God made me the way I am. People say that I'm too hard on myself, but I know it serves as a protection. I know I am imperfect, but I'm striving for perfection as a sinner. My conscious is strong which keeps me out of trouble.
I understand why I am home at this point in my life. To reap the benefits from being in a spiritually sound house.
I understand why my engagement did not last. It was not in my best interest and would not have afforded me true happiness.

I can see God's hand in everything. He is preparing me.

1 comment:

GemisMyName said...

This is beautiful, like an epiphany. To me this is the struggle that many of us have in live; seeing God's hand and purpose in each step. It makes your perspective so much better and grants peace. I can sense your peace through this post. Truly inspiring. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails