Thursday, April 23, 2009

Mood: Frustrated

It's hitting me again. That ugly, gigantic wave of frustration is encircling me as I type this, and I can't escape. I'm frustrated with my family, with one of my co-workers, with the job process, and with life in general. I'm trying to be a business woman. An ambitious, confident, intelligent woman who gets things done, but whenever I try to do that, I feel like I get hated on. People make me feel like I'm the crazy one. Like I shouldn't be working my butt off the way I am. Every single free 'work-mode-minute' that I have (which is different from 'free-mode-minutes', I'm thinking about what I should be doing to further my projects or to be a better employee. How can I assist so and so, who do I need to contact for this, how can I be of service to him, what are the next steps in this endeavor... But for some reason... Sheesh. I can't even talk about this anymore. I'm just going to continue on my grind and keep my mouth closed. I can't take the hate so I'm not going to verbalize anything. I'll just do what I do. GRIND.

3 comments:

Deja~I~Am said...

smh. That dang iron.

MJ said...

To be hated is one of the greatest forms of flattery.

It just means that you're doing something right! Keep your head up, things will get better soon :-)

T.a.c.D said...

you definitely can't let what others who are just co-workers dictate your life..its hard because you spend 8-9 hours of your DAY EVERY day with these people so you would hope you would get along...but sometimes that's not the case...remain true to yourself and just continue to take the high road it pays OFF

Related Posts with Thumbnails