Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Monday And I Have Nothing To Say

I'm running out of things to say. I don't want to talk about the obvious therefore I try to stay away from men. Everyone talks about the opposite sex. All the time. I want more intriguing subjects to rationalize on. Anyone have any ideas? I used to write my behind off on this blog back in '06 and '07. All sorts of topics. Poetry and lyrics too. I definitely had more soul stirring experiences back then. Drama, if you will. I hate that word though. I'd rather say occurances. Right now life is very quiet. Nothing's really happening. There are no 'in love' juices boiling inside of me, so I can't write a symbolic prose about the things that it does to me. I'm not annoyed, irritated or angry about anything, so there's no desperation crying to be released from my inward parts. I'm just here. Things are just...going. The things that are going seem to be so futile. My job offer, the shows I've attended, my side projects, hobbies and interests. The last movie I saw. What Rihanna wore yesterday. None of it is impressive. Repetitive is what it is.

But sometimes the glory of it all lays in the details. The small things...

It's 8:53 in the morning. Just finished an onion bagel. I have a steaming cup of hot chocolate sitting inches from my left hand waiting to be consumed. John Mayer is crooning his hit "Daughters" in my ears. Father's be good to your daughters/Daughters will love like you do. How true. Within this internet explorer window, I have two other tabs showing. Gmail - Inbox (13). Pandora Radio - Listen to... Thirteen unread emails. I have to fix that. I'm obsessive when it comes to keeping my inbox clean. That and my pinkblackberry.... The paper cup that was once filled with hot chocolate is now empty. My pinkbberry isn't flashing anymore and my inbox is now full of messages that are glazed in grey. I guess the day can begin.

Happy Monday. Even though it's just the beginning of the week, try to find the jewel in the day. I know I will.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails