Friday, May 15, 2009

T.G.I.F.

You have no idea how happy I am that it's Friday. This week was no joke. I swore I was ready to pass out at least 4 times at work. And it didn't help that I had a stress attack Wednesday. My co-worker said she felt bad for me. =/

But this weekend is going to be all about me! My parents are going away for the anniversary and I'm super excited for some peace or extreme stereo blasting loudness, depending on the mood that I'm in.

Here's the weekend round-up.

Tonight - I wanna keep it low-key. Maybe I'll hit the movies. Anyone saw Next Day Air? My sis will be gone tonyt too though. It'll be nice to have an entire house to myself. I might have to take advantage of that.

Saturday - Service in the morning and Drake's concert at night. OH! I gotta get my car emissions tested! I think I'm late too. Definitely gotta do that tomorrow. I need to look into getting four new tires too. And a tune up. Missy needs to be refreshed.

Sunday - After the meeting and family worship, I think I'll make it a Netflix day. I also have this scrapbook that I want to start working on. My scrapbook of inspiration. Quotes that I like, fashions I admire, scriptures I want to keep close, women I look up to, pics of friends I can't live without... stuff like that. Stuff that makes me me.

So yeah that's it.

What are your plans this weekend?

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

yes i feel you
today is my daddy's bday so its all about him...i want to chill myself this weekend workout do some reading that type of stuff...i love the idea of your inspirational scrap book...have a good one

Related Posts with Thumbnails