Thursday, December 03, 2009

Don't Know Why I Left

My iPod has been horribly stocked lately. I don't even listen the thing half of the time. All of this light pop stuff has got to go.

So I landed on Erro's blog today (haven't been there in a while) and was quickly transported into a world of music that I had forgotten all about. REAL MUSIC! Erro introduced me to so many new and not so new artists (Chinna Black who is one of Ms. Badu's backup singers, Ebrahim, Francis and the Lights, etc.) that I'm overwhelmed. I can't wait to re-do my iPod completely!

Here's a couple of videos/artists that I discovered today. They've been feeding me for the last couple of hours.

RE-Introducing Soul R&B and Hip Hop music. I don't know why I left.









A Modern Promise (music video) from Francis and the Lights on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails