Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just Being Real

I mean sure, we can hang out. I have no problem with going to lunch or grabbing a cup of coffee/tea at Starbucks. But once it's done, it's done. What's all this 'can I call you tomorrow' stuff? I told you from the beginning that I don't date. I'm not looking for all that. We had a fun, little lunch. I had a great time. Good conversation. Wonderful. So I'll talk to you later ok? I'm sorry. Am I being rude? I just don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I don't want to lead anyone on, which is why I'm so upfront about my intentions. I tried the let's be friends and date thing. Didn't work. Can we have a candlelight dinner? Umm...How about we get carry-out and watch March Madness instead. So can you call me tomorrow? Not so much. How about I talk to you in a couple of weeks. Have a good week and enjoy your weekend as well.

This guy just made me mad. Sorry. Lol.

5 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

sometimes you have to be mean...it SUCKS being mean because you aren't a naturally mean person, but sometimes you just HAVE to go there...so just stand your ground...I can TOTALLY see how this dude annoyed you....he would have ticked me off too!

jendayi said...

T., I just don't get it sometimes. It's so not who I am to come across like that. But why can't no just mean no?

B.m.W said...

Wow...this seems to be a trend on each coast and region (Midwest, holla). I had the same thing happen with you know who, and I'm getting texts from Miss September and Janet Reno. Do you ;)

Teej said...

Poor fella. I mean hey....you did tell him upfront, right? You gettin' sprung like that off of a coffee outing? Must be niiiiiiiice. lol.

Thesis said...

"you gettin spring like that off a coffee outing?"

lmao...musta been some good ass brew. You did tell the bul what your intentions were from the gate so you can't feel bad about anything.

Related Posts with Thumbnails