Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Off To The Library!

I took the day off today. I'm sitting on the bed with "The Today Show" on my tv and my labtop in my lap. I'm looking forward to this time. There are so many things to do. I just need time. There are 3 things I absolutely need to get done. Laundry, cost analysis report and clean my floors. I thought about going to the library to finish my report but I'm going to see how productive I can be in my place. I've already made up my bed so I eliminated that temptation. (I hope.) People talk about working from home in their pajamas all the time. I'm going to see if it's possible. Actually, no. I know myself. And I know that the library is my second home. Yeah J... You've already spent 20 minutes of your day on the internet. Soon it'll turn into an hour. (My wireless won't connect in the library.) Alright kids. I'm going to disappear. I hope you all have a wonderful day. Be inspired, live with a purpose, and do something for another. Holla!

1 comment:

T.a.c.D said...

Thats what i need...a day...just ONE day to myself...I love love love the way you ended your post...
Be inspired, live with a purpose, and do something for another that one line...is like a light

Related Posts with Thumbnails