Saturday, March 03, 2007

A Sporadic Writing

Tell me how does it feel
I bet it feels good
I bet it feels so good
To be
One in a million
You know that I know it
But you don't ever show it
So don't nobody know
You keep it on the low
You got a beautiful soul
Oh so can you tell me
Tell me
How does it feel to be
One in a Million
I bet if feels good
I bet it feels so good
I bet it feels like
oooooooohhhh.
(You're one in a million.)

-Aloe Blacc

I just think this is so sweet. Probably one of the more sweeter things I've heard for sure. How does it feel to be one in a million? That's a pretty grand compliment. Don't you just love those questions though. It's like asking Halle Berry, so how does it feel to know that you're the sexiest woman alive? You can't agree with that! You thank the person for giving you such an over-arching and enormous comment and then step on with an inevitable, huge smile on your face. There's no way that a compliment like that won't make you feel good about yourself until you're distracted with another event of life.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails