Thursday, March 29, 2007

Desires to Reality

So I told my boy (check out his post on this subject), "well let your desires become ur reality sir!" He promptly responded with "if you were to take that bit of advice, where would you be if payoff were instantaneous?" I was a little unprepared for that question and told him to stay tuned.

Ok. So if I were to make my desires become my reality, where would I be if the payoff were instantaneous? That's such a good question. Let's first start out with my desires.

Desire #1: Be Married with Children

Well this one's kinda hard because I don't think I have any say in this. I do believe that everyone controls their own destiny but I can't force someone into being my husband and the father of my children. I'm not married with children yet because the right one hasn't come along. Therefore the question doesn't apply. Right? But if there was someone, then the payoff would be that I'd have a husband and a child or two. Simple as that.

Desire #2: Get Baptized


I'm working on this one. I have a few obstacles that need to be cut down first, but if when this becomes my reality, the payoffs will be tremendous. A closer relationship with Jehovah, privileges in the ministry, a step closer to salvation... I could go on.

Desire #3: Be a Business Leader in the Performing Arts Sector

Oh man, if this desire were to become a reality, I don't know what I would do with myself. I'll tell you one thing. I'll be happier than I could ever imagine. If I were to acquire the position I desire, I feel like my life would be perfect. My desire is to for my job NOT to feel like a job. Hmm... (I'm daydreaming over here.) I think I would live longer too. There's so much more I could say about this desire, but I'll leave it there for now.

So... It's time huh? Time to make my desires a reality...

To be continued... (hopefully)

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

That's deep...I wasn't prepared for that when I started reading this...man...this has me thinking, and I already do too much of that as is...LOL...I might take this one

Little Brown Girl said...

Pretty Girl is my favorite cut on E's latest project. I have it on my Myspace page too. So beautiful...

Related Posts with Thumbnails