Friday, September 07, 2007

Boys Boys Boys! (Eric, Jesse, and Curt)

Happy Friday boys and girls!

I had a man feast last night.
It was almost too much to take.
But I took it like a trooper.
Sopped it up in fact. =)

I saw Eric Roberson last night.
Off the hook!
Every time I see him I fall in love just a little deeper.
I was emotionally exhausted by the time the show was over.
All that deep, sentimental, touching ish.
Phew!
You know what would be perfect?
A duet with Eric and Teedra.
Better yet, a whole entire album.
I would just about loose my mind.
Musical orgasm.
That would be a dream.

Check out www.myspace.com/jesseboykinsiii .
He opened for Eric.
I believe that I have a thing for young boys that can sing.
Him, Trey Songz (who I am crazy about by the way), Omarion.
A young man that knows his talent and sings his heart out.
A young man that just gets it.
Understands the power of lyrics.
Especially when they're singing to a female.
Geez Louise it's sexy!
Young men that are serious and mature about their passions...
Yeah.
That gets me.
Especially when they're gorgeous. (Trey)

And now here's my special tribute to my man in neon tennis shoes and spikes.
Mr. Curt Chambers.
(He supported Eric with his amazing skills.)
http://www.myspace.com/curtchambers
*sigh*
When I tell you that all the ladies love him, I'm not kidding.
This man...
*sigh*
*close my eyes and rock back and forth*
Oh my goodness.
There is nothing that I can say to explain this man's magnificence.
It's just one of those things you have to see for yourself.
But ladies, let me tell you that once you see him live, it's over.
You will forever and ever be lost.
The way he cuddles his guitar.
The facial expressions he makes during his musical rendezvous.
The smile that takes over his beauty when he's performing.
The sexiness that seeps from his skin when he sings.
The veins in his arms that bulge when he strums.
Oh oh..
Wait.
Let me come back to you...
okay.
Sorry.
I'm here.
Cot Dang he's fine!
http://www.curtchambers.com/photos.html
http://blip.tv/file/217390
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi0_1B7fq78
I just can't get over this guy.
http://www.myspace.com/curtgaschambers
http://www.myspace.com/franklinbridge
Okay, let me stop.
Check out his band, Franklin Bridge, on The Next Great American Band produced by Simon Fuller on October 19th on FOX.
His band has made it to the top ten!
Let's hope Simon's eyes and ears are open.
Rock on Curt!
Lol.

Have a great weekend people!

7 comments:

Jenn Will said...

Good morning, good morning, and what a good morning it is. The last time I saw that man he had a mohawk and was wearing a spiked dog collar around his neck. His pants and track jacket were fitted and I think he had on sunglasses inside. None of these are attributes that I would typically find attractive in fact quite the opposite...but when I tell you he radiates sexiness and charisma...it just pours out his pores. And both times I've told him that he is beautiful (this time I got to feel up his guns and back while we spoke *breaks into "Heaven must be like this, it must be like this"*) and each time he takes the compliment with such shock and awe, like he is truly surprised, or taken aback that someone should think that he is an amazing specimen of a man...
That man, that man.

jendayi said...

honey child darling...
sheesh.
what can you say?
*shaking my head in disbelief*

T.a.c.D said...

i can't wait until eric comes back this way, I will definitely be there...he is totally awesome and curt, oh me oh my! got dag on it!!!! put something ON it!!!! I am so glad you had a good night...a week of music it seems you have been having...i need something like that...maybe the end of the month i'll be able to catch up and see some good stuff...

jendayi said...

a week of music... it changes the world. treat yourself lady!

Anonymous said...

a musical O huh...thats cute

It is What It Is... said...

Thanks for this...and also the links. I've never really got into Eric...but I'm going to try him out becuz you reccomended him. LOL

BTW - You are missed Ms. Lady...

Smooches!
Jessi

Anonymous said...

yea..let u stop!boooooooooooooooo

Related Posts with Thumbnails