Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Girlfriends and Girls


Girlfriends. How many of us really have them? Not just your girls, but your girlfriends. You can have 20 girls who are all diamonds and special pockets of sunshine but only 2 girlfriends who you can get ugly and weepy with. Feel me?
I'm so fortunate to have both, but I want to give a special shout out to my girlfriends. Thanks for being there for me.
And to my girls! You guys are the bomb! Silly, fun and intelligent bunch of fashionistas. Do it ladies!

4 comments:

Ananda said...

I call the girlfriends who are close to me my soul sistaloves. the other ones i call sistaloves. I really do appreciate all the sistaloves in my life. They all feed and nurture my soul, heart, mind, and life. Give thanks. I loved your post. Peace, Ananda

Jenn Will said...

I feel blessed to know the most amazing group of women...they inspire me to be and do better, pick me up when I'm down, and remind me of my goals and purpose...they are phenomenal and invaluable to me. I wouldn't trade them for the biggest back, or the biggest rims! (and you know how I feel about those two things) Love Ya doll!
Oh and I was watching Tim Gunn's Guide to Style and his co-host is Veronica Webb, her style and hair are ALL you, everytime I see her I think of you. http://www.bravotv.com/Tim_Gunn/index.php

jendayi said...

@Ananda - soul sistaloves huh? that's cute.

@Jenn - love you 2.

T.a.c.D said...

here's to us all...doing what we do...sistahs at heart and in soul

Related Posts with Thumbnails