Thursday, September 27, 2007

I'm having an absolutely fabulous day. It's nothing in particular that has bumped me up into paradise. I'm just all around happy. Today. lol. Hopefully this feeling of euphorea will continue into the weekend. Weekends are always good times so things should be looking up. I'm really getting into my personal study (spiritual), so I'm motivated to keep that up. What they say really is true! Spend a little time each day in personal study and you'll actually be energized. You carry a little pocket of peace with you all day. And boy do I love me some peace! I'm about to run into training for the rest of the day so I'll end here. Just wanted to bring a touch of sunshine. I hope you're smiling!

3 comments:

Ananda said...

glad you are grooving with your pocket of peace. i love that image. keep spending time with your inner self... it really does feel lovely. i did that this morning when i went to the park and did my yoga and meditation.afterwards, i just sat and read from my daily word and science of mind daily guide. it stayed with me all day. pocket of peace is something i am gonna keep in my mind... right now i am reaching into my pocket of peace and sending more your way. peace, ananda

T.a.c.D said...

this totally made me smile...so happy that you are feeling good and hope that the feeling has carried over to today

Chari said...

Good job girl! Keep it up!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails