Monday, January 21, 2008

A Few Things I Love - A Re-Post of Sorts.



Treating myself to an entire day in bed.
Dried cranberries and cheese in my salads.
Expensive, large and fluffy sheet towels.
"Girlfriends" and "The Game".
Being alone in my thoughts.
Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers, Audrey Hepburn, etc. movies.
Looking at diamonds.
Having intelligent conversations with girlfriends.
My bi-annual family reunions.
Fresh and clean crisp air.
Dancing figurines.
Getting my hair pressed.
Being pulled close by an arm around my waist.
Long and hot showers.
Anything romantic.
Clear polish on my nails and colored polish on my toes.
Listening to a brand new CD in my car for the first time.
Sweatpants and tank tops.
Shoes, shoes, shoes.
The warmth of the art on the walls of my parents house.
Good old fashioned R&B.
My Nana's cabbage.
Walking through the door to my Nana's apartment.
A Mrs. Smith's Apple Pie with vanilla ice cream.
The fur coats the main characters in "Why Did I Get Married?" wore.
Slipping into a bed with clean sheets.
Calla lilies and orchids.
Superbowl parties, especially when the Redskins, Giants, or Steelers are playing.
Looking back in old planners.
Going to sleep with music playing.
The Cosby Show.
Planning anything.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails