Sunday, January 20, 2008

Vacation 2008 - Miami, Key West, Cayman Islands, Jamaica

I had a nice time...I experienced a first, AND A LAST, even before getting on the cruise...The highlight was climbing the Dunn's River Falls and the Bamboo Beach Club party in Jamaica...It was great to see all my friends after a year of planning...(identity of friends are not revealed in pics below...not sure how they feel about being posted on the world wide web)...I feel like I've been away from the real world forever...Back to the grind...Enjoy a sample of my 553 pics!



Pre-cruise. On South Beach, Miami.


Me in Key West.


The cute towel animal we came home to.


Don't know why I look so serious. This was on our "Fun Day At Sea" and where I got my new bronzed skin tone. =)


About to go down the big slide on the cruise ship. I felt like a little kid all over again!


The view from our window. Docked in the Cayman Islands.


Shopping in the Cayman Islands.


My girl looking out at the beautiful scenery. Blue waters...Amazing.


3J in full effect (again).


Welcome to Jamaica!


Hello Mister Police Officer.


And this is how you jet-ski in Jamaica.


The beautiful 3rd, 4th and 5th floor view.


Cruisin...


The mighty Carnival Liberty ship.


Me enjoying the music.


The sunny lido deck.


This is when I learned of the "accent affect" feature of my camera. Notice the black and white sky with the blue clouds.


Our ship in the Ochos Rios, Jamaica port.


Using the "accent affect" again. Black and white pic with green highlights. How pretty! Jamaica is picture perfect.


I love this picture. Dancing at the Jamaican beach party.


Take us out Rasta Men!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chari said...

Nice pix!! Glad you had a good time! :)

T.a.c.D said...

so glad you all made it back safely and i can totally feel the fun!

Eb the Celeb said...

GREAT PICS...looks like you had fun... I went on that same itin on a cruise last march and had a ball.

Related Posts with Thumbnails