Monday, January 07, 2008

A Monday Morning

I'm not my normal upbeat self today. I feel drained for some reason. I went to bed around 11, so I'm a little perplexed as to why I feel like I could fall to the floor right now. Wouldn't today be the day that I'm supposed to start dancing? Oh boy. =( When I was walking down the hall back from the bathroom someone said, "You don't even look into it." Oh goodness. It shows. Snap out of it j.a.c. I just turned on my pandora jazz radio station. Maybe that'll rejuvinate me. I feel like I need a vitamen. But I hate taking large horse pills. I know it's mental but I feel like I'm going to choke and die. Maybe if I eat this banana that's sitting on my desk... Whatever. I don't care. Why do I feel this way? Dag blasted Monday mornings!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

chew the pill.. that works for me

T.a.c.D said...

it is a Monday Morning, day, all that indeed honey!!!! so know that you are NOT alone...we really shouldn't let others and other things that we have no control over get our spirits down and take our joy, but that is SO easier said than done...

so one moment at a time

Jenn Will said...

You know I of all ppl hate monday mornings...or really any morning for that matter. But this morning I had to go to this city near San Diego to go to a depo, and though I wasn't thrilled about being up early...the driving was great. Even with the bit of traffic, it was fun being out on the open road...the sky was beautiful b/c of the rain ending...smthg about driving clears my mind of everything...I get to speed (hit 125 today), and play out my racing fantasies...then the depo ended early and I didn't have to go back to the office....girl take some joy from me on this mon! I got plenty :)

jendayi said...

true indeed. one moment at a time. well my evening moments were great so i guess JennWill really did pass me some joy! preciate it!

Eb the Celeb said...

I have been feeling drained lately too... I recently started taking vitamins and energy pills... so I might just start jumping off the walls.

i told my mom and she said... yup... your getting old... (sigh)

Related Posts with Thumbnails