Monday, January 21, 2008

In Love Again

I've posted this before but it's something about this dance/song that I can not get over. Every time I see it, I fall in love. I'm back at the beginning of the circle again where I'm totally and utterly in love with music. It's not something that dies, but every now and then, my love for music peaks to the utmost degree. I asked baby boi if he's ever closed his eyes while listening to a song and felt himself lost inside of it. He wasn't able to identify. I don't know if I'm crazy but I can feel myself floating around in the music, inside the notes, when I'm in love with a song. Especially this song. "Let Go" by Frou Frou. It was because of this routine that I bought the CD and are forever in love with Frou Frou and Imogen Heap. Here's to music I love.



Bonus video - Imogen Heap's "Hide and Seek"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

okay so... "let go" is the first song of hers that i fell in love with as well. i was introduced to it by a friend going through a breakdown of her own. then, again, at some student choreography showing. i too get lost in the notes and i see amorphous choreography in my head that i just can't quite articulate enough to get out on my body. weird. but this vid clip is almost exactly the type of movement i envision... makes me desperately want to get back to rehearsals. thanks for the renewed motivation.

btw... here's an amazing treat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSIbfzK2spg

Related Posts with Thumbnails