Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Grown Man

Today is baby boi's 30th bday. If you didn't know him, you wouldn't have a clue that he was 30. He looks like he could be turning 27 years old. I guess that's not that big of a difference but there is something different about 30. You know who just turned 30 as well? John Legend. John Legend wears his 30 years. Maybe baby boi doesn't because he's so young in the heart. It's most likely the goofiness that saves him. lol. But for real though, I'm with a grown butt man and I love that! Who has time to be playing around with this little boys? You can't really blame them though. They're doing what they're supposed to do at 25, 26 and 27 years old. Not all men can be classified this way, but the majority are. Let's just be real about that. It's nice having a man who's serious about his heart and future. There's no room to play around, go days without talking, have secrets, or wait for someone to come to him. He is ON IT! So here's to 30. I'm really feeling it and overwhelmingly proud of him...

6 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

tell him i said Happy 30th! and here's to 30 more!!!

Chari said...

That's what's up!! God Bless you girl! and him! lol

Alisa Renee' said...

I feel you on this, JC. The quality of my LIFE completely changed when I decided to leave the younger guys alone. Mine turned 32 in November. SUCH a breath of fresh air!!!

jendayi said...

i'm breathing lady!

Eb the Celeb said...

Congrats on being with a grown man... I gotta find me one!

Deja~I~Am said...

that's the way it should be!!! yes sir!! Besides 30 is the new 20. Didn't you know.

Related Posts with Thumbnails