Friday, September 12, 2008

I NEED This Weekend

This was the longest week ever and it's still not over. I've been waking up dead tired having to yank myself out of bed. Forget that I'm sleep before 10pm. Waking up has been really hard this week. My body is so exhausted. This weekend I don't want to go anywhere or do anything, except for the movies. After work today, I'm heading straight to the theatre to enjoy some me time. I'm trying to decided if I'm going to see "The Family That Preys" or "The Woman" tonight. I'm also interested in seeing "Righteous Kill" with Al Pacino and Robert De Niro. I love those two together. I might see two movies tonight. I never did pick up the novel that I said I was going to get. I have a library of African-American literature in my desk that I haven't touched, but I'm interested in reading a period piece by Philippa Gregory. I read her book, The Boleyn Girl, in no time. It was so tasty. I would order a book from Amazon, being that Barnes&Nobles charges an insane $15 for a book, but I don't want to wait. I need a book like right now. I'm looking forward to a 2 day break. I know you are too. Enjoy it ladies and gentleman.

1 comment:

Ms. Confessions said...

Hope you have a great weekend :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails