Friday, September 05, 2008

Teenage Drama/Football

I have a secret and I'm not going to tell. *giggle* Sometimes I like reverting back to elementary school tactics. It reminds me of my youth. You gotta keep it fun, right? Fresh and sexy even. Well right now, I'm having a WHOLE bunch of fun. I've been on the phone most nights past midnight, acting like a straight teenage school girl. I'm tired as I don't know what, but that's not the point. I'm having a pure, back-in-the-day ball; living a high schooler's dream. Maybe that's why I'm finding "Gossip Girl" so fascinating (although I relate more to "One Tree Hill"). I've always been transfixed to the television during "Dawson's Creek", "90210", "Gilmore Girls" and shows alike, wishing I had as much heart wrenching drama in my own life. Well I'm living it. Maybe not the sobbing, depressing drama, but the boys and the girls, the parties, the happenings, the oh-no-he-didn't's, the climatic endings, the tense moments, the hints, the life-altering decisions... I'm definitely living in a t.v. show.

I printed out my football season schedule. I'm excited. Hopefully I'll be able to find some cool spots here in NY to watch the games. A lounge with chicken wings, large tvs and lots of cool people. I had a plethora of spots to choose from back in LA. I need to get my stock up here. No one in the house really likes or watches football like me so I have to get out on occasion. Oh but wait. Isn't it going to be cold here? September 4th through December 28th. I may have September and October to play with. I need a dude's house to chill at. Too bad I don't know any. I need JenWill. That's who I really need.

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

totally luving the vibe and energy from this...tis how life should be lived, having fun like a high school teenager but with more wisdom and self assurance!!!!

We could all use a JennWill i wish we could put her in our pockets and take her were ever we go...she is the social QUEEN...

jendayi said...

Thanks T. I'm really feelin this vibe. You gotta live life right?!

Yes. Social QUEEN Jenn. It's so fabulous (when I can keep up)!

Jenn Will said...

Awww I just read this! and all i have to say is: "I KNOW"!!! I was thinking about where to watch football and with whom the other day and I was like I wish JAC was here! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails