Tuesday, September 09, 2008

To The Communications Class

An associate of mine just asked for the link to my blog to use as an example in his communications class. LOL.

I'm laughing because if they're actually going to read it, they're going to think I'm crazy. Look at the topics to what's currently on this page. Husbands. Weddings. Wives. A recent male/female interaction. Man! Even though my blog is open to the public, I really only expect people who know me to read this. People who understand my current dealings. To the naked eye, I could sound a little... I don't know. What DO I sound like? But I guess it's me. We talked about this already right? Being true and posting exactly what I feel in my heart... What's the point if I'm not honest. This is the perfect venue to communicate my heart's desires. What would I do without it?

I do know one thing though. I need more topics. As I told Belle, the best way to get new ideas is to read. Novels, essays, textbooks, news stories... whatever. Just read. I've been craving a novel recently, so I'll be earnest about picking up a new book tomorrow.

Hope everyone's week is going well.

4 comments:

But maybe it's just me... said...

Well...I've never met you and reading your blog doesn't make me think your crazy at all. So...I guess that could mean one of two things. Either we're both sane or we're both crazy. :)

GemisMyName said...

What she said. Girl you're just being honest, and brilliantly documenting your reality.

T.a.c.D said...

just be who you are...who cares what people think...half the time people develope "opinions" of others based on their OWN "stuff" just be you

jendayi said...

@but maybe - lol. i smiled when i read that. thanks lady.

@preciousgem - brilliantly? thanks!

@t.c. - i'm trying T!

Related Posts with Thumbnails