Sunday, July 30, 2006

1/2 the equation

i haven't had a crush since high school. it's been quite a while since i've had those little butterflies floating around in my stomach to the point where i can't breath. well that feeling is back. i don't think much will come of this crush for more reason than one, but it's nice to feel awkward and nervous again. ya know? =) it makes me feel young and girlie, giddie and cute, sexy and nervous... i love it! i don't get giddie over men and it usually takes a lot to impress me so i'm glad that i know someone who does that to me. just for the sake of the feeling... that little knot in my stomach... i just pray that i'll feel this way when i meet the one. it seems like you always have to settle for 1/2 of the equation. you know...someone who you have chemistry with but who also turns out to be a heathen... or someone who's responsible and spiritual but you have no fun with. doesn't that just suck! dah well!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I would love to meet the guy who gives you butterflies! I'm kind of the opposite with that. I hate that crush feeling! (Yeah, guys have em too.) I'm curious though, what does it take to impress you?

T.a.c.D said...

I know that feeling all too well right now myself...its such a catch 22...

Related Posts with Thumbnails