Thursday, November 06, 2008

"Blah"

i wrote my last two journal entries in red pen. i never write in red. my words are always laid out on the page in black or blue ink. more black than blue though. for the last two days, however, red has ruled my world. i woke up mad tuesday morning. like someone in my dreams had pissed me off. yesterday i had the worst case of 'blah' that i've had in a long time. i couldn't even bear to turn on my music while navigating my way to the office. (when j.a.c. could care less for a tune, you know something's wrong.) i've been utterly uninspired, even within one of the most inspired events of my lifetime. i can't think. words aren't coming out right. i'm void of topics to discuss. i'm just all around plain this week. it's been a doosie.

i'm sleepy.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails