Thursday, July 12, 2007

Grind


applied for about 6 jobs this morning.
really do believe something will come through for me this time.
i submitted my resumes to a sprinkling of non-Californian jobs.
the majority of applications will be for jobs here though.
if a non-CA job pulls harder than any other, I'll go.
i'm keeping my options open.
wherever the wind may take me.
i still need to stay on the grind though.
plenty more jobs to apply for.

To Do:
20th Century Fox
Univision
Metro Interactive
Paramount Pictures
Robinsons-May
Fox Sports Net
Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences
Hilton Hotels
Warner Bros.
Columbia Pictures
DirectTV
Dreamworks SKG
Toyota

if any of you readers know of anyone in the above companies, let me know please...

let's see how many i can get through today.
i applied for a position at electronic arts!
wouldn't that be cool?!
working with EA videogames?!
i'm just ready to step out.
need something more creative.
aerospace is killing me slowly.
sucking the blood out of me.
but i am accumulating a lot of skills.
that's for sure.
they definitely nurtured me here.

i'm on my grind.
so get on yours!

6 comments:

Daneger said...

That's what's up! I need to be doing the exact same thing to be honest with you. I gotta step my game up. LOL.

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THAT. KEEP IT UP. GETTING ON YOUR GRIND IS NOT A BAD IDEA. IMA GET ON MINE. YOU CANT BE THE ONLY HUSTLIN.dpg

jendayi said...

Get On It Fellas!

T.a.c.D said...

WELL GET IT!
Happy you are grinding and working on the things that you can control...make them moves sis!

I am actually cool where I am...just got asked to represent the co. with the Executive Director at the end of the month in Chicago at a meeting...so Imma go ahead and stay on my grind here and eventually...I'll move on...

Ms. Confessions said...

Wishing you nothing but the best!

Those are awesome companies (good taste) :)

jendayi said...

Thanks ladies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails