Monday, July 09, 2007

Old Stuff

I was just going through some of my old posts, particularly in 2006 and I thought I'd post them again.


Here are a few that make me smile or mean something to me.

Hoodies and Sweatpants - I've been kinda missing out on this lately, but I need to take it back - when it's not so hot of course.

Good Question Kepa - I guess this is exceptionally important to me right now. The words and phases that stand out to me in this post are "peace", "laid-back", "warm", "doesn't complain", "clear of drama". Considering where I am right now, it wouldn't hurt to be surrounded by this stuff.

That Good Ole Tender Lovin Care - mmm.. This one makes me warm...

Dreaming in LA - I am SO feeling this one today. Partly because I just want to get away.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails