Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Spirits Up

In the course of the last 24 hours, I've been privy to a vast number of scriptures and counsel that have completely lifted my spirits. I can't even begin to tell you how the words from the Bible made me feel. They were like a breath of fresh air when I thought I was losing my breath. It was wonderful. I am going to do a little reading right now, but throughout the day I'll update this post with the exact words that helped me to find a new day. I hope you learn from them just as much as I have.... I love you all.

2 Corinthians 7:15 Also, his tender affections are more abundant toward you, while he calls to mind the obedience of all of you, how you received him with fear and trembling. (Boy, oh boy, how I pray that this manifests itself in my life...cuz I sure did tremble.)

Hebrews 11:6 Moreover, without faith it is impossible to please him well, for he that approaches God must believe that he is and that he becomes the rewarder of those earnestly seeking him. (He keeps promising me so many things. This makes me feel so much better.)

Matthew 6:33 Keep on then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these other things WILL be added to you. (I'm relying on this. He KNOWS what I want.)

Romans 5:19 ...likewise also through the obedience of the one person many will be constituted righteousness. (I know my example inspires others.)

Ephesians 6:11-18 Put on the complete suit of armor from God that you may stand firm...with your feet shod with the equipment of the good news of peace. Above all things, take up the large shield of faith...also accept the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, that is God's word while with every form of prayer and supplication you carry on prayer on every occasion in spirit. (I need peace, a whole lot of faith, God's word the Bible, and prayer.... that's what's getting me through today.)

"Good spiritual health results from clean worship and faith based on accurate knowledge. Anyone desiring to be healthy in faith must put forth diligent effort and maintain constant vigilance. Threats to sound spiritual health may come from within us or from outside. We must be aware of these threats if we are to maintain faith and spiritual health in this sick world."

5 comments:

Blu Jewel said...

i'm printing this one out.

T.a.c.D said...

I am so so happy that you are feeling better and most of all blessed! Jehovah never brings us to something that he can't bring us through, or should I say rather, that there is nothing that WE can't put ourselves in that with fatih and endurance in HIM, HE won't bring us through...(a lot of time we do it...) but by HIS grace he still brings us through it, especially when we are obediant like YOU ARE!

jendayi said...

so is this what a testimony is all about, because yesterday i thought i was going to die. i prayed and prayed and prayed for help.. and today is like a whole new day! Jehovah is so real.

Alisa Renee' said...

I'm so glad that today brought new joy. Morning by morning new mercies you see, and all because you are obedient.

T.a.c.D said...

yes this is what a testimony is ALL about!...you can't have the testimony without the TEST and you chose yourself FIRST...that in and of itself is something that you should be VERY proud of...

Related Posts with Thumbnails