Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I Was Attacked!

Ms. Confessions attacked me with this tag, so here it goes....

Rules: 1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts. 2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves. 3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. 4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. 5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

  1. I'm crazy about planners/calendars and journals. Well not really crazy about them... I just can't live without them. As a matter of fact, as soon as I get paid Thursday, I need to pick up a new planner and journal.
  2. I like to be in the bed early. As soon as 9:30pm hits, I start yearning for my bed. I have such a hard time watching 10:30pm roll up on my clock. It's just not right to be up past 10:30. =)
  3. For some dumb reason, I've been watching a lot of Lifetime movies that are about marriages gone wrong. I mentioned one of them in an early post - "Too Young To Marry". Now I'm watching one in which the husband beats the wife and ends up killing her in front of their three children. One of the last Oprah's I saw was about husbands who are child molesters. geez... I don't know whether to talk about how crazy the world is, and how bad it's looking for marriages or to get on myself for even entertaining these shows. =(
  4. Every six months or so, I find the need to completely re-evaluate my life. I actually took a couple days off to do so and I feel so much better. I have a loose plan, and that's a lot better than where I was 2 days ago. Sometimes life doesn't go according to plan, so I figured a loose one would be best.
  5. When I was young, I was a girl scout, a cheerleader and in dance lessons. I don't know how my mom did it, especially when there was two of us, but I know I'll do the same thing. I can't wait!
  6. Within the last couple of months, I discovered that I actually like cooking for other people. Well let me take that back. I like cooking for people that I adore, who look forward to my meals. It motivates me and makes me feel good when they are pleased.
  7. I went to visit my old department last week and everyone said that I lost weight. I didn't notice, but now that they mentioned it... I'm cool with how I look though.
  8. The scenes that I would miss the most would be the parks and the beaches. California's scenery is amazing. Hopefully I'll find such romantic places wherever I go.

You're It!

jennwill

tajtashombe

beyondmerewords

deja~i~am

k.c.

eclectik

dpg

7 comments:

K.C. said...

Girl, you know it's gonna take me like....a month to respond to this tag...i still haven't done TC's yet...does that mean I have to do it twice?! LOL

jendayi said...

i think once will be enough. lol. start it today and add one each day. =)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't know if I fit in the "people you adore" category, but I will DEFINITELY fit in the "looking forward to your meals" and "pleased" category! Ya know. . . if you're in the area and feel culinarily unappreciated. . . I mean. . . just in case. . . I'M A GOOD COOK'S MORALE BOOSTER!!!

All I know is the Cr. said you n sis made the fried fish when we had a meeting over there. I don't know if I said it then, but Kudos to the chef!

Peace,
Kep.

P.S.: You could snail male some grub my way too, yaaaamean??

:-c D

By the way, check out my band at www.myspace.com/bandwidthphilly

jendayi said...

lol. cute Kep. maybe one day. thanks for the kudos on the fried fish.

T.a.c.D said...

totally unbelivable! i can't believe that it took awotm to get you to do this, i tagged your butt last week...CLASSIC! HA!
and you know that i can totally relate to #2....at the latest its 9:30 for me!

jendayi said...

uh uh. you didn't tag me.

T.a.c.D said...

yea you are right! my bad...i did it again since she tagged me! HA!

Related Posts with Thumbnails