Thursday, July 05, 2007

Yesterday's Day Off

I'm up for a little Linkin Park this morning. Who's with me? Shoo... I need something to keep me awake today. Yesterday was exhausting. Transformers at 9:30am (which was great by the way), window shopping in the heat afterwards, lunch in Beverly Hills, chillin at the barbeque with all my beautiful African-American people, and then the club... Geez. I need a vacation for that one-day vacation. Good thing I'm having a j.a.c. day tomorrow. How was everyone's day off?

2 comments:

Deja~I~Am said...

My day off was great. I went out to tyson's corner and did 4 hours of shopping and got nothing for myself and a lot for aj. It still made me happy though. All in all it was wonderful. Oh and i'm thankful for you too. Have fun tommorow!! MUAH!!

T.a.c.D said...

i did nothing in the
morning...went to a cookout with the BF's family that was right around the corner and that was it...and today, again I did NOTHING!
other than pay rent, cable and electric bills...have a GREAT jac day!

Related Posts with Thumbnails