Friday, July 13, 2007

To You

dreamt about you all night
thought I was your wife
but I woke up in a daze
and sat up kinda amazed
because I did all I could
to erase you for good
but no matter what I did
my mind wouldn't forbid

it's kinda funny how
I always think of you now
smiling at the simple idea
of being your wife over here
never want to stop thinking
unless from God it has me keeping
so I gotta find the balance
put God and me and in the rafters

it's through here that I speak
we connect everyday with a sneak
keeping up with what's on my mind
but for me I'm kinda blind
don't know what you think
but I guess it's our only link
I know you'll always read
so I continue to write with speed

i wonder if feelings will die
cuz they somehow always subside
no matter if it's ideal or not
the dream might just get shot
until then i'm dreaming of you
through dreams I'll stick like glue
praying for you everyday
for now this is all I'll say

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

thats all you can do, keep praying for him, for YOU...keep it all in GODs hands...it will work out how its supposed to...a lesson I too have learned...because what I see for myself, GOD see's something totally better so I keep it ALL with him

It is What It Is... said...

I'm praying for you...

PS. Do you think you'll ever blog about what happened?

Related Posts with Thumbnails