Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tis The Season


This shouldn't be funny, but it is to me. There has to be some sort of large crack in the universe that all of us are falling through because there is no way that 4 of my good friends are going through the exact same thing as me at the very same time. I don't know what it is, but the summer is the season for heartwrenching, disturbing, killer break-ups! J.W., A.P., K.F., etc... We're all injecting ourselves with doses of what-doesn't-kill-you-only-makes-you-strongers and supplements of keep-your-head-ups along with chewables of encouraging Bible verses. Just when you think you're the only one falling apart, you find yourself surrounded by other protesters. It's not that misery loves company, rather support is so much stronger when people have first-hand experience. I guess I'm just trying to say thank you. Thank you to all of the individuals who have been there for me. Your time, energy and words were amzing. k.c., t.c., j.w., j.k., k.f., l.c., b.w., j.c., t.t., a.h., j.cr., d.g., blu, ms. confessions - you are all wonderful. I love you all!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I just went through a breakup. Two incompatible people have no business being together whatsoever...it's a disservice to both people involved.

So, now I'm single again which sucks, but it certainly sucks less than being with someone who doesn't value me the way I deserve...so onward. Good luck with your situation chica!

T.a.c.D said...

sometimes it just happens like that...but that's why family and friends are what keeps you grounded and focused...i love you too! keep your head up

jendayi said...

thank reecie and t.c.

C._.J said...

aww sorry to hear that, must be something in the air cuz ALL my friends are going thru the same thing. Keep taking daily supplements of "keep-your-head-ups" and overdose on the "encouraging Bible verses" - God obviously has bigger plans!
(oh and yea i blog now...finally)

It is What It Is... said...

Thanks girl...and I love you too sis! and it was so good to hear your voice the other day...

Smooches!
JCroft

Related Posts with Thumbnails