Monday, July 02, 2007

Big Ball of Mess

I went home for lunch to lie down for a few minutes. I tried to watch Y&R, but Phyllis’, Nikki’s and everyone else’s drama ended up being too much for me. Can you believe that? I am so tired of drama that I couldn’t even watch my favorite soap opera. As soon as I turned it off, the word “peace” popped up in my mind. That’s all I ever want. Peace and quiet. I decided I needed a new CD to get me through the rest of the day so I went to Best Buy and picked up Tank’s “Sex Love & Pain”. Tank’s taking care of me so far. I love new music.

My stomach hurts something vicious today. Goodness gracious. I can’t wait for this day to be over. But I really don’t want to go home. I have clothes everywhere. It’s so crowded and dark in my apartment. It doesn’t help my mood any. I need to be somewhere open, breezy and beautiful. I feel trapped in that place. I really don’t like living there anymore. I’m tired of being in that box.

I’m a big ball of mess. *sigh*

6 comments:

B.m.W said...

The best part about a bad day is when it's over :) Hopefully you'll be able to chillax somehow someway when you get home.

jendayi said...

i hope so too bmw. miss you.

Taj Tashombe said...

Calm yourself........I know it's hard......I know.

Just thank him anyway, for what you feel is a bad day, thank him for your apartment eventhough you don't like it anymore. Just Thank him!!!!!!!!!!

You dig?

Jazzy said...

Sounds like you need a vacay to the Caribbean somewhere or a spa day!

T.a.c.D said...

gurrrllll you KNOW I know this feeling...just get some quite time and space for yourself...turn off the phones, got sit outside, something...and take steps to make yourself peaceful...we chose the mood we are in, so if you want to be at peace, work towards that...just take it a moment at a time, as i write this to you i say it to myself

jendayi said...

taj - i dig man. i truly dig.

opinionated diva - *sigh* now wouldn't that be nice.

t.c. - i love that...

Related Posts with Thumbnails