Monday, July 16, 2007

Stop Blogging

My TV blacked out, the most crucial light in my apartment went out (the one that's hardest to replace of course), my shoe began to unravel, and my calf muscles are in excrutiating pain. I don't mean to complain but it feels like everything is falling apart. When I said that yesterday, my ex-bf jokingly looked at me like "Yeah DUMBEE! That's what happens when you break up with the man you're supposed to marry!" Boo. =(

But my TV is out. My main distraction is gone, and I have no funds to replace it. *sigh* I really need that distraction. I really do.

I think I'm going to stop blogging for a second. I really don't want anyone in my head at the moment, ya know?

Have a happy Monday. See you on the flip side.

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

sometimes you need to step back and be able to hear yourself...wishing you a peaceful reflective time and journey...see you on the flip side

It is What It Is... said...

:-(

Dang, the day I come back on the scene...you stop blogging...:-(

But I understand hun.

Just know that we're here...when ever you're ready to open up the dialogue...we're ready to comment.

Related Posts with Thumbnails