Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Good Energy on the 1st

Good Morning World! Happy August! Today is a beautiful day and I can already feel the days brilliance. The music in my ears is tickling my fancy and the heater under my desk is warming my soul. What better way to begin the morning? I'll be in meetings all day today with a bunch of good-ole-boys, so send me a little love via a text if you have the number. I could use the distraction. =)

I put together a 17 page script for the performing arts academy I'm working with yesterday. I was so proud of myself. That was a major accomplishment.

Jehovah answered my prayer. Imagine how fullfilling that was!

I woke up this morning, albeit late. lol.

An old friend called me yesterday and we talked for an hour and a half. That was great.

So what good things happened or are happening to you? Share! I wanna feel everyone's good energy today.

9 comments:

C._.J said...

I'm getting my hair done today!!!! Yesssss! It doesnt get much better than that in my book :)

T.a.c.D said...

Its only 2 days left until my BDAY!!! Everything is set and seems to be working...i had a late flight in last night from Chi-town, but woke up to a wonderful call this morning that may end up with me seeing my honey sooner than later, and had a wonderful relaxing morning, taking my time to get into work, going to a seminar and THEN going and doing a little window shopping before finally making it into the office for my 11am meeting...so its just been a really chill time, no stress...
and only today and tomorrow left in the office and looking forward to a ME day birthday that includes the SPA!!!!

so yes, positives all the way around...

(((hugs)))

K.C. said...

i'm bored....but i'm positive though...LOL!

Alisa Renee' said...

Oooh! I can send you some good vibes!!
Lemme see... My angel turns 5 on Sunday and I am taking hom to Disney World on Friday. I am so excited about seeing his little eyes light up when the Disney characters sing Happy Birthday to him on Sunday morning. I'm ready for the school year-- I feel like things are gonna be GREAT for me this year. I'm in a great space in my life where I've managed to climb on top of my disappointment and understand truly that what God has for me IS FOR ME.

Life is beautiful.
Missing you, J.A.C...

jendayi said...

wow! i'm glad to see that everyone's bringing such high spirits today. that's awesome! (I know I sound really dorky right now, but that's the mood I'm in!)

I love you all!

T.a.c.D said...

well i am super happy so i feel ya!!!

Ms. Confessions said...

I'm feeling your good vibes. Dont you just love when good things start to happen in your life?

I won't jinx myself yet by talking about my new joy on the horizon, but you know it will be posted once accomplished... :)

It is What It Is... said...

Gosh! I'm so late!!! Dagg!!! I wanted to comment on this...but I can't remember what my "1st of August" was like anymore...LOL

Can you do this again this week please?????

jendayi said...

absolutely!

Related Posts with Thumbnails