Friday, August 10, 2007

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! I'm in a great mood surprisingly. Well let's take that surprisingly off. I'm in a GREAT MOOD. How's that? Is that better? I think I'm in such a good mood because I actually like the way I look today. You know how you feel when you happen upon the right combination of clothing and every piece just comes together. That's how I feel. I'm happy with how I look today, hence the good mood.

So JCroft asked me to do this again, so in her honor... I wanna feel your good energy today!!! Tell me what good things happened or are happening to you? Share! What are your exciting or marvelous weekend plans?? Hit me up!

Have a fabulous weekend!

6 comments:

T.a.c.D said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
T.a.c.D said...

i have begun to get some things off of my chest and saying things in love and in peace allows me to feel better and better...and bring closer to somethings

well it may not seem like a good weekend plan, and to be honest i am not looking forward the drama, but i am looking forward to attending the "home going" services for my uncle...saying my "i hope to see you on the other side" type thing...most of all i'll get to see my madea and my cousins...

so it'll be a weekend of family! be it drama and all....

jendayi said...

well keep your family close in these times. there's nothing better than that good ole familial love! don't forget to say a prayer before you walk out the door and into the drama!

i'm sorry to hear about your uncle! believe me, i know how you feel. =/

Ms. Confessions said...

In spite of a flew blows this week. I will have a good weekend.

Some good friends of mine are having a birthday party for thier little girl who's turning 1.

On sunday, I am showing this same couple some houses (hopefully we will find the house).

So cheers to a good and stress free weekend!

Chari said...

I am going to a dance concert tonight! Yes, yes, yes, yessss!! Jammin Envogue! I love those girls music!! :)
Blessed to know that despite the bad there is good. And wonderful people who love me! :)

B.m.W said...

Feeling good, feeling great! Feeling great, feeling good! How are you? I just got back from a wonderful 2 weeks in Dallas, and I have soooooo much to do before I fly out on Sunday. Keep that smile working overtime!

Related Posts with Thumbnails