Friday, February 19, 2010

30 Days

I want to form a habit. It is said that it takes 16 - 21 times or 1 straight month of repeating a task for it to develop into a habit. I want reading the Bible daily to become a habit. Something that comes naturally instead of something that I struggle to accomplish. I want j.a.c.'s weekly personal study night to be automatic. Automatic like brushing my teeth in the morning. I want making good decisions out of tough circumstances to be a norm. On a lighter note, I want eating healthy 2 - 3 times a day to be routine! I mean sheesh! You should see me! If I turn the side I disappear! I've never been this small. But now is the time to fatten up. Too bad I have a wedding dress being made. They're going to have let that sucka out! Anyway, good habits here I come. The first month is the hardest. 30 days of FOCUS.

What's today's date? February 19. March 21st is the date. As a matter of fact, let's take it to March 31st. I don't want to be over confident at all. March 31st seems like a better date. Let the hard work begin!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails