Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sista Inspiration - Kelly Rowland

Has anyone noticed how fabulously fly and fresh Ms. Kelly Rowland has become lately? I was watching one of her performances in London via a video blog the other day and something was peculiarly different about her. The child had a major swag on! It was like she was dominating the entire space! I don't think I ever saw her look so in charge before! This woman has definitely stepped into her own and because of that she's an inspiration. Her upbeat attitude, her determination, and her beauty.

And her new clothing line! It looks like it's going to be a winner! So much better than that Dereon crap her sister puts out. (Sorry B!) I think I'm going to look to Kelly as one of my fashion muses! Ms. Kelly Rowland has got IT. Congratulations girl!









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails