Monday, June 14, 2010

I Found A New Blog - Design Wonderland!

Ok. Now this is what I'm talking about! She's speaking of fashion summer reads, Breakfast at Tiffany's, beautiful maxi dresses and a reading nook. Why did I think I was the only one who found it necessary to have a reading nook tucked away somewhere? Look at this beauty! And remember where I was talking about the lack of lighting in the condo?! Look at THIS! She calls it the jewelry of a room. How bright! And you know I'm crazy for all things Audrey Hepburn. So this post spoke to me. I almost bought this book this weekend too! And this is exactly what I thought of doing for the patio. Putting a rug up on a wall! I mentioned it to the husband and he looked at me like I was crazy.

It feels so good to be validated. I either mention or talk about these loves with my husband but he doesn't get it. Lighting, Audrey, and personal nooks are just a passing thought. It's just iPhone upgrades, MacBook accessories and all things electronic or game-like up in our house.

I guess I'm being so hard on him because I feel so unfullfilled right now.

Anyway, I'm glad I found this blog! If you can't get inspiration from your own life, you have to take it from somewhere! Thank you Design Wonderful!

2 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

that blog is FIRE
ps CLEARLY i need to be doing work instead of blogging...geesh

jessica said...

Thank you so much for this post. I'm happy to have found another kindred spirit.

Related Posts with Thumbnails