Monday, April 16, 2007

Greek-ed OUT

Oklahoma was cool, except for the freezing cold rain and wind that blew right into my heart! Oh it was horrible! Here I come, all spring-ed out in my Vans and light jacket, and mother nature looked at me, rolled her eyes, and whipped my cute butt right on up! I'm surprised I'm not sick right now. I was FREEZING!

I'm thoroughly impressed with how my sis handled herself this weekend. For those who don't know, my sis is the president of the Black Student Organization and thus chaired the week of events called STOMP WEEK. My sis and her executive committee did a great job! They even got Farnsworth Bently to host the STOMP DOWN. I didn't see all of the week's activities but of what I did see, she handled it! I'm so proud of her. She was on the phone delegating and answering questions most of the time but the time that we did spend together was nice. I like hanging with my sis. She's a cool, little thang.

You know what she said to me though? While I was changing she said "You're body's not as banging as it used to be Jen." *GASP* Well she just gave me all the motivation I need. It's on now! Don't talk, just watch!

The Deltas and AKAs have something vicious against one another at OU. It was pretty disturbing actually. I don't understand why anyone outside of either organization would want to see that and be a part of it. It's certainly not inviting. The Deltas and AKAs of OU are certainly not representing their organizations with the honor that I know they deserve. With that said... and all the sorority and fraternity hoop-la I experienced this weekend, I am Greek-ed OUT!

Anyway, I'll post a few pics tomorrow.

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

so you know i am totally disappointed to hear about the DST (my sorority) acting up with the AKAs...I can only imagine and that is SO not what its about...can't wait to see the pics and glad that you made it back safely

Southern_Lady said...

DITTO on everything T.C. said (except the pics-overstepping my boundaries) lol

It is What It Is... said...

You know I wanna see the pic's! Cause I'm nosey...LOL

Related Posts with Thumbnails